August 10, 2008

Jacob is 20 Months Old!

Jacob is 20 months old. It feels like just yesterday he turned 19 months old, time flies!


We went out to celebrate Aunt Karen's birthday (I think it's her 22nd birthday).

Jake being shy!


I thought it would be fun to pull up a chair for Jake to stand on so he could watch me bake. Now all he wants to do it stand on the chair to do anything!


Hey Dude...

Grandma and Grandpa are here! We're all anxiously awaiting the arrival of baby girl taylor!

Family PhotoJake and Daddy

2 comments:

Casa Murray said...

Great pictures, only you could look so beautiful at 9 months pregnant Julia! So excited to meet your precious little girl. Best of luck tomorrow, I will be thinking of you!
xo

Anonymous said...

Hey Jay, I was just thinking how great Jake would look with a brand spanking new NY Jets jersey with the # 4 on the back...How about that buddy ?/..we are getting closer to you guy's !!..Miss you guy's...Love to all...NY Mike