August 31, 2008

Anna Update

Anna is recovering nicely. She's all healthy and we're just waiting for her to get the hang of feeding. We're hoping to be coming home sometime this week!


Jake is starting to warm up to his "baby", he even gives her kisses!

A snapshot of one of the many moments I'm holding Anna...

Grandpa came into town to visit with Anna. I think she loves all the attention!


I think Jake likes the attention too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!! she is beautiful! love to hear all the good news.

Kate &Co.

Anonymous said...

Chase and I can't wait to see you all when you come home! Our thoughts are with you.
xo

Anonymous said...

Was just thinking of the Taylors and remembered this blog! Yay.
Julia, you're daughter is lovely, I'm glad to hear she's doing well. Please upload more pictures when you can. Love you guys!
-Shallan

JAW's Blog said...

We are SO happy to hear Anna is doing well. We've been thinking of you guys often. Hope she is able to go home soon!
Love, Tim, Jen and Jackson