Jacob has been talking up a storm lately. His most clear word is "baby". He is in the process of learning his cousin's names too, so far he can say "Jane". These are among his favorites and he says them all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
We just watched the video a million times!! Jane was LOVING it!! Stevie asked if we can go down for a visit right away...so he can "start teaching Jake to say STEVIE!!!"
Love, Jill & co.
Great job Jacob!!! He is so cute! Can't wait to see you soon!
That is so cute! I love his little voice! I'll teach him lots of words when I come to visit!
Love, Grandma
So cute! He is growing up fast. We hope Julia is feeling well! Love, Michelle & Todd
wow, so clear!
Wow Jake! What a cutie! We're so happy for you and your growing family!
Love, Ally & Kev
I had to come back and watch it again after Todd showed me because I can not believe how much he has changed since we saw him in May! We are thinking of you both and baby girl Taylor. Let us know how Julia is feeling. Lots of love and best wishes. Todd and Michelle
I keep coming back to listen to Jake's voice! Love it!
Post a Comment