est. 2005
Jake looks so adorable -lots of kisses Love Grammy and Papa
How cute! I love that you took a picture of him from behind so we can see the whole costume. In the first picture, it looks like he's getting chubby cheeks....which makes him look like you as a baby, Jules!
Way too cute, Jules!! Love the shot from behind...those are my favorites! He looks adorable!!!Love, Aunt Jill
How cute!! I love the costume! Did you get a lot of trick or treaters??
Hrm, I would have guessed 'Jake-the-snake'! Looking good kid!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Jake looks so adorable -lots of kisses Love Grammy and Papa
How cute! I love that you took a picture of him from behind so we can see the whole costume. In the first picture, it looks like he's getting chubby cheeks....which makes him look like you as a baby, Jules!
Way too cute, Jules!! Love the shot from behind...those are my favorites! He looks adorable!!!
Love, Aunt Jill
How cute!! I love the costume! Did you get a lot of trick or treaters??
Hrm, I would have guessed 'Jake-the-snake'! Looking good kid!
Post a Comment