est. 2005
Yeah!! Congrats! I love your sold picture, we have yet to take one. We can't wait to see it!!
Great shots! That house and yard look beautiful!
Congrats! Can't wait to visit! Front yard looks perfect for 1 arm football catching contests.Love Todd & Michelle
Such a beautiful house that I know you will make it such a wonderful home! Love Grammy and Papa.
Great looking house & yard. I'm sure there's a guest bedroom for Gr-Uncle Bill & Gr-Aunt Bonnie!!Congratulations on your move.Love you guys!
Are you sure this house is big enough for you guy's ??..Wow !!!..Miss you two...Finally over my Mets debackle, now I have my Jets !!..Love ya..NY Mike
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats! I love your sold picture, we have yet to take one. We can't wait to see it!!
Great shots! That house and yard look beautiful!
Congrats! Can't wait to visit! Front yard looks perfect for 1 arm football catching contests.
Love Todd & Michelle
Such a beautiful house that I know you will make it such a wonderful home!
Love Grammy and Papa.
Great looking house & yard. I'm sure there's a guest bedroom for Gr-Uncle Bill & Gr-Aunt Bonnie!!
Congratulations on your move.
Love you guys!
Are you sure this house is big enough for you guy's ??..Wow !!!..Miss you two...Finally over my Mets debackle, now I have my Jets !!..Love ya..NY Mike
Post a Comment