He is such a big boy now!! He is hitting these milestone so quickly...makes me feel like I need to see him more frequently so I don't miss anything!! I'm afraid if I blink, he'll be walking!!
This is so cool being able to see him in action! He is so adorable. Is he always in such a good mood. He seems like such a happy baby. But then why wouldn't he be with parents like his. Aunt Sheral
5 comments:
Love the video! What a happy little guy!!!! Grandma
Love the video!!! Is Jake always so happy???
Looks like Jake is quite content in his crib! Love the video! Grandma
He is such a big boy now!! He is hitting these milestone so quickly...makes me feel like I need to see him more frequently so I don't miss anything!! I'm afraid if I blink, he'll be walking!!
This is so cool being able to see him in action! He is so adorable. Is he always in such a good mood. He seems like such a happy baby. But then why wouldn't he be with parents like his.
Aunt Sheral
Post a Comment